- Job Requirements
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating maintainable front end AngularJS applications that implement the designs and interactions desired by the product owners.
- Laying out what would be required of the back end API to be used by the web application.
- Working with an API Developer to optimize calls based on how it is used by the web application.
- Working with 3rd party libraries, primarily Google Maps API, to work and integrate with the web application.
- Providing alternatives and solutions for issues that arise.
- Experience with AngularJS v1, familiarity with AngularJS v2
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Understanding of MVC architectures
- Experience with build scripts such as Gulp, Grunt, etc.
- Familiarity with Node
- Experience working with third party APIs and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in the area of graphics
Type of Person:
- You have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously, while prioritizing and managing deliverables with specified timelines.
- You are able to learn new technologies quickly.
- You have strong technical literacy and deep knowledge of the mechanics of the internet.
- You want to drive, define, and improve team processes.
- You have excelled in a tech startup environment.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job CItyNew York
- Job State: NY
- Job Zip Code10173
- Job Posting Status: Active
- Bullhorn ID4272
- Resumes: Account manager firstname.lastname@example.org