Security Engineer is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who has leadership and technical skills. You will be interfacing with the business to define their goals and objectives and do business analysis as well as facilitate technical work.
- Job Requirements
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of the requirements, principles, models and designs for the future-state Security Operation as well as the documentation of the current-state.
- Developing and implementing solutions to safeguard structure and unstructured data.
- Apply Web-oriented principles for designing uniform and consistent identifiers, formats and protocols necessary for sharing enterprise information inside and outside the enterprise.
- Research, evaluate, design, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding security control elements in policies throughout the organization
- Develop information security risk identification, tracking and mitigation processes strategy and methodology
- Consult with Security Governance staff and IT Staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software.
- Work with the enterprise architecture team and Security Governance to ensure that compliance is built into systems architecture and to identify, evaluate and select security solutions to meet security and compliance needs
Strong knowledge of Information Security concepts such as:
- Operating System, Database, Network and Application Security
- Cloud and Mobile Device Security
- Data Loss and Prevention tools and solutions
- Risk-Threat Analysis and Vulnerability Assessments
- Enterprise Security Monitoring
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Identity and Access Management
- Computer Forensic
- IT Audit and Compliance
- Regulatory Requirements (HIPAA, CMS, FISMA, et. al.)
- Knowledge of common vulnerability tools, and the ability to identify basic categories of vulnerability.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years experience in the IT security function.
- Experience in the health care and/or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Requires project management and/or program management experience arising from leading long-term engagements with multiple constituents.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
- One or more security certifications such as CISSP and CISA are required.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job CItyNewark
- Job State: NJ
- Job Zip Code07105
- Job Posting Status: Active
- Bullhorn ID4169
- Resumes: Account manager emailTgrossman@dbistaffing.com