Seeking an Auditor who supervises and executes audit work programs. Plans, executes and reports on audit results within established time frames and budgeted hours.
- Job Requirements
Assists the lead auditor or manager in executing the audits
Documents audit results and issues as part of the audit report.
- Executes audit testing and may oversee work of staff auditors
- Develops audit scope and work program
- Provides guidance and critiques Model Audit Rule (MAR) work products
- Documents audit test results in accordance with audit policies and procedures.
- Identifies, develops and documents control issues
- Interviews and gathers information from management regarding the process being audited
- Documents procedures, work flows, etc.
- Assists the lead auditor or manager in executing the audit
- Documents audit results and issues as part of the audit report.
- Establishes buy in with management by thoroughly working through issues.
- Offers value-added recommendations to management on internal controls.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Word/Excel/Access
- Working knowledge of audit and control concepts
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong creative problem solving skills, along with the ability to identify continual improvement opportunities
- Must be detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Proven time management skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks and respond with a sense of urgency as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external customers. Ability to represent the team in cross-functional meetings and workgroup sessions to identify improvement opportunities. Demonstrated ability to explain complex information
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, Accounting major preferred
- 3 to 5 years prior Internal or external Audit experience
- Prefer prior Big 4 accounting experience
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job CItyNewark
- Job State: NJ
- Job Posting Status: Active
- Bullhorn ID4258
- Resumes: Account manager emailTgrossman@dbistaffing.com