Excellent opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Applications Engineer, ideally with law firm industry experience. This individual will be responsible for designing, implementing and operating reliable, secure and well-performing enterprise applications for the firm.
- Job Requirements
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with the following enterprise applications: iManage WorkSite (including Communications Server, IUS, IDOL and Archive Manager); Elite Enterprise; Aderant Compulaw Vision; Microsoft Dynamics CRM; viDesktop (including viEval, viLMS and viRecruit); Legalkey Records and Conflicts; and HighQ Collaborate.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft platforms including SQL, IIS and Windows server.
- Scripting, preferably PowerShell, and ability to leverage scripts to assist with operations a plus.
- SQL querying and ability to work with data services team to understand the layout of enterprise application SQL databases.
- SQL Reporting Services knowledge a plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and deploying highly available and robust applications to improve end user experience and functionality.
- Responsible for ensuring that applications fit into the operational framework. This will include leveraging existing monitoring tools to provide end-to-end operational monitoring as well as working with the infrastructure team to determine appropriate backup, storage, cpu, and memory requirements
- Responsible for developing quality assurance strategies and implementing appropriate functional and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for designing and operating a functional business continuity plan for enterprise applications and regular tests to validate the plan.
- Responsible for working with the data architecture team to define critical business data elements and determine how those should integrate with the Firm’s data management strategies.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date on related technology trends and best practice in defined areas of expertise to offer insight and guidance to Information Systems leadership.
- Responsible for working with vendors as appropriate to ensure successful upgrades and deployments of enterprise applications
EDUCATION AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with strong academic record.
- Professional certifications a plus.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job CItyNew York
- Job State: NY
- Job Zip Code10004
- Job Posting Status: Active
- Bullhorn ID4297
- Resumes: Account manager emailSheron@dbistaffing.com