Financial firm in midtown NYC is looking for a hands-on Technology Conference Room Supervisor. The ideal candidate must be able to lead the technology team in providing support to the users of the conference center.
In this role, you will be required to interact with all staff members, management and Executives in the execution of meetings, training sessions and special events. You will also support company-wide software and hardware and troubleshooting related peripherals on a daily basis.
You need to have supervisory experience as you will be mentoring and leading 3 people and working directly with the department Director.
- Set-up, operate, maintain and troubleshoot all built-in and portable Conference Technology systems
- Support the day to day Conference Technology operational needs.
- Organize daily operational needs and provide daily activity reports and produce monthly reports
- Set up and test video conferences, set up audio conferences (microphones, sound systems, speakerphones, conference calls), Set up presentation equipment (LCD projectors, screens, videos), Laptops (webcasts, network connections)
- Must have experience with Crestron
- General knowledge and troubleshooting of applications such as Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office Suite, DMS
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project Management for large scale projects including full life cycle design and implementation (MS Project use)
- Daily check of projectors, VC units and audio DSP equipment in conference rooms to insure they remain in good working order