Reporting to the Director of Client Development, this person will be responsible for supporting the firm’s global client relationship
management efforts including tracking designated client team activities to assure follow up and action. The Client Development Analyst will facilitate the flow of information within the client teams, thereby improving the knowledge and intelligence relevant to the clients’ organizations, structures, business issues and personnel.
The Client Development Analyst will be responsible for facilitating, in consultation with the Director of Client Development, the development of client plans and execution of key client development initiatives; communicating effectively both verbally and in writing with lawyers, colleagues and clients; collaborating with senior analysts in other substantive areas; and performing special projects as requested by department directors, managers and firm partners. The position includes heavy research and data entry responsibilities.
- Generate client relationship and practice group reports, assist with special projects from partners, and track all client relationship data
- Work with other analysts and the Director of Client Development to aid lawyers in implementing client team strategies
- Data entry to maintain client relationship databases
- Perform research to support senior analysts in production of client relationship and practice group reports and special projects
- Coordinate with the Business Development group to leverage resources for their practice support initiatives
- Oversee client team communications as approved by the Director of Client Development (excluding pitches, which are handled by the Business Development group)
- Overseespecial projects as assigned
- Generate external presentation materials for key initiatives